[Rhodes22-list] slip space by the hour

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Aug 2 01:04:47 EDT 2010

Chris,
You'll have to call around to the various marinas and see. Dockage is
at a premium in most of these places. Your best bet might be to take
a meal at a restaurant that offers dockage for its customers. We
generally take an overnight slip when we want to walk around
someplace so I can't be of much help. I think it was Worton Marina
that let us use their fuel dock after hours once so that might be
another possibility.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD