[Rhodes22-list] Raising a mast the hard way

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Fri Aug 6 07:18:16 EDT 2010

Hello Rhodies~

I haven't been on the list in a while since selling Raven in Oct 2008, but
just had to raise my head.  Now with a BB on the Neuse TownDock.net is a
daily checkpoint for me and it's great to learn someone else apparently does
that too.

What a daring move, stepping a 45' mast from a bridge.  Innovative, but
they've probably ruined it for the rest of us now.

Cheers,
PT

Tanzer 16  Sweet Little Sixteen
Pearson 30  s/v Charisma