[Rhodes22-list] Outer Banks trip report

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri Aug 6 12:24:33 EDT 2010

Wonderful report Mike. Sounds like a wonderful week.

One suggestion. There are manual hand held bilge pumps that move a
fair amount of water fairly quickly.
http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=99138&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&storeId=11151&storeNum=10111&subdeptNum=10623&classNum=10626

You'll probably have to cut and paste the URL. We have rarely used
ours but very handy in a situation like you describe and it stores in
the shelves next to the v-berth.

Best,
Mary Lou