[Rhodes22-list] Outer Banks trip report

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Fri Aug 6 12:42:13 EDT 2010

Mike,

Great story and pictures--thanks!

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD

________________________________

From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org on behalf of Mike Cheung
Sent: Fri 8/6/2010 11:56 AM
To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Outer Banks trip report

Just got back from two weeks in the Outer Banks with s/v Muireann.  Most of
the time we just day sailed, but we did get out for a couple cruising days
as well.

Used a boat ramp in Kitty Hawk to launch and, while it was thin water to get
from the ramp to Kitty Hawk Bay, it worked.

Longer report with pics is attached as a pdf.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p29356462/Sailing%2Bin%2Bthe%2BOBX%2Bsummer%2B2010.pdf
Sailing+in+the+OBX+summer+2010.pdf

-----
Mike Cheung