[Rhodes22-list] roller style trailer

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Aug 6 15:05:48 EDT 2010

Hi Gary,

It took me a bit to find the pictures and diagrams as follows:

    1. Please note that Stan created the Triad Uni-Matic Trailer
        with Mike at Triad.  There has been much discussion
        about ownership of the design.
            The GBI / Triad Uni-Matic Trailer:
            http://www.rhodes22.com/trailer_large.html

    2.    Todd T. was nice enough to provide sketches of the trailer
            in this thread:
            http://old.nabble.com/Adapting-a-trailer-to24540849.html#a25249080

            or just the images from the thread:
            Trailer sketch: http://tinyurl.com/2wtuvmo
            Boat on trailer sketch: http://tinyurl.com/23qxm2j
            Bunk bracket sketch: http://tinyurl.com/259fr5b

    3.    Todd T. also provided images of the trailer in this thread:
            http://old.nabble.com/Adapting-a-trailer-to24540849.html#a24541751

            or just the images from the thread:
            Trailer from above: http://tinyurl.com/22u4jhx
            Trailer from side: http://tinyurl.com/2aukgtv
            Trailer from above, back to front: http://tinyurl.com/3xgutaz
            Close up of roller: http://tinyurl.com/22qcj94

I hope that this answers some of your questions.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "foredeckguy"  Friday, August 06, 2010 12:24 PM