[Rhodes22-list] Can I view a 22 in Louisville or Lexington - Now Frappr Gone

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Tue Aug 10 07:54:02 EDT 2010

I was going to refer Richard to our Frappr map and couldn't find it.  Looks
like Palatial purchased it and we need to pay to start another one.  If
anyone would like to create a new social map there are several options on
the Internet.  I don't like this one as well as Frappr but the price is
right:
http://communitywalk.com/united_states/map/602963
http://communitywalk.com/united_states/map/602963

Lee