[Rhodes22-list] Help

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Wed Aug 11 13:26:42 EDT 2010

Matt,
First of all, welcome to the list.  You'll find all the help here you need, but tells us a bit about yourself.  Where are you and where will you be sailing?  Where did you get the boat from?  What year is she?  Do you have standard main or IMF?  In the meantime, this web site has some good photos and even some video of the mast being raised. - Rob
http://www.sailingtexas.com/Movies/Rhodes22c/srhodes22c.html

S/V Getaway
1976 Rhodes 22