[Rhodes22-list] Help

Richard Messer mattmesser at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 13:38:14 EDT 2010

Hello Rummy:

Thanks for the reply.  I am somewhat new to sailing again.  I had some experience as a child in Cape Cod doing some day sailing.  My wife and I recently moved to New Hampshire a stones throw from Lake Winnipesaukee.  I have been itching to get a sailboat for a very long time.  I have always admired the Rhodes designs, I originally was interested in a 19 and saw the 22 and had to get it.  Recently one came available in Southern NH and now I am here very confused with my new boat.  We plan on sailing the Lake as well as trailering to the coast of Maine and Cape Cod.

I have been on this site quite a bit as we were looking for the boat.  Everyone seems very knowledgeable and helpful.    The hull is in great shape, the interior needs work and all the wiring redone.  It is a 76, no IMF, there is not a traveler or stern rail and I am lost trying to figure out how to run the mainsail sheet. Is there a way to post pics of the set up?

Thanks to all

Matt