[Rhodes22-list] Can I view a 22 in Louisville or Lexington - Now Frappr Gone

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 14:24:32 EDT 2010

Rich, this is a long shot, but it may work.  I have a 2006 R22 that
will be passing through Iowa sometime later this month - we're moving
from WA to CT and the boat is being hauled (back) east.  For what I'm
paying the hauler, I have no problem asking him if he'd let you know
when he's passing through and maybe you could meet him somewhere along
I-90.  It sure isn't the same as seeing one in the water and sailing
it, but hey, if seeing one up close is what you're hankering for, I'm
game to give it a try.

Dave B