[Rhodes22-list] Ron Singerman update

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 14 22:19:20 EDT 2010

All,

I gladly report that Ron is alive and well!  Allison and I had burgers with him and Linda tonite, now somewhat situated in his new house, and a beauty, and fresh off of a cruise on their new Island Packet 27, and his ultimate happiness.  He is out of touch with so much on his scope right now.

I was able to talk with the new skipper of his Rhodes, and he may just join up on the list, which I encouraged.  I was sorry to learn that his introduction into our Rhodes 'family' was quite shameful, no fault by Ron, and that he is treated well by our fleet.  I'll let him introduce himself if he joins in.

I responded to the PTE question 'off-list'.

Best,

Art