[Rhodes22-list] Quick question on hatch and pop top enclosure

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Tue Aug 17 18:12:16 EDT 2010

Opus has two hatches and I like the symmetry, hey I am an architect and we like to have balance.  The starboard hatch is a must for me in order to do my business.  The Port hatch is easier to access than the starboard hatch since I don't have to open the head door to get to it so this one gets opened more often for general ventilation.  The translucent hatches also allow light to enter the cabin.  I would go with two hatches.

Christopher P. Cowie

4400 MacArthur Blvd, NW
Suite 300
Washington, DC  20007