[Rhodes22-list] Securing Boat To Trailer Question

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Wed Aug 18 19:14:18 EDT 2010

HI Orin,

Welcome, I hope you have a good time exploring your new toy and finding your
way around the rhodes 22 as the rest of us have. You will find this forum to
be very valuable in terms of info and options concerning our boat. This info
includes alternate places to find parts for your boat and/or trailer should
stan desire not to make money off of you. Don't hesitate to ask, this list
is very gracious about sharing knowledge.

Best of luck
John Shulick
71 rhodes