[Rhodes22-list] Securing Mast for Transit

Melvyn Rothbard melrothbard at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 09:22:52 EDT 2010

I do not trailer my R22 but I do slip support pieces between the mast and the deck for the winter.  That way I don't worry about a heavy snow bending the unsupported middle section of the mast

Mel Rothbard

                           CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information and/or documents included in or accompanying this transmission contain(s) confidential information belonging to the sender which is legally privileged.  The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it was sent as indicated above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e mail in error, please delete this message and immediately notify us by replying to this e mail or telephoning us at 215 901 2258.