[Rhodes22-list] Securing Mast for Transit

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 18:07:29 EDT 2010

Stephen,

Good point and well made.

An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure.

In providing additional support to the mast while in transport mode, I would not
want to drill any hole or holes in the mast for connecting to the support pole.
That may accelerate exactly what we want to prevent.  Did someone suggest that?

Caesar