[Rhodes22-list] Raymarine tiller pilot installation help

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Mon Aug 23 08:47:49 EDT 2010

Bob,

Most of my sails are under four hours so it's not like I need a tiller
pilot, but I sure do want one.  I like that you can install it so far
aft out of the way.

Just above your ladder clamp is a broom handle holder tiller lock.  Is
that for your tiller extender or something else?

Thanks!

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD