[Rhodes22-list] 82 Rhodes22 for sale

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Mon Aug 23 12:47:54 EDT 2010

Matt,

Well said and glad you're enjoying your new toy.  I've played ramboat
several times with my bow pulpit and it does make a great bumper.

"... but I would be more than happy to pay for the time of an
experienced and knowledgeable Rhodes builder (or even Rhodes captain) on
an
hourly basis."

Don't know about the experienced and knowledgeable part but I charge two
beers an hour if you're interested.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD