[Rhodes22-list] Stan "The Man"

Benjamin Cittadino BCittadino at dcs-law.com
Mon Aug 23 19:19:11 EDT 2010

First, the Certificate of Support program is not rocket science. If you
buy a boat from Stan, you've got plenty of support, no certificate
needed. If you sell your boat privately (not to or through Stan) the
buyer is owed nothing from Stan unless he, she or you pay a small,
reasonable percentage of the sale price to Stan. No problem, no sweat,
very fair, OK?

As for Stan's attitude you folks have to get to the "Big Apple" more.
Stan's communication skills are considered "overly polite" by any
delicatessen owner in the "Center of the Universe". He's positively a
"sweetheart" compared to most folks in Brooklyn (which I believe is his
"national origin"). Should he soften his speech?.......fugetaboudit.

BenCittadino, fm "Joisey" which means I'm not considered half as tough
as "Da boys fm Brooklyn". How do you think Stan survived so long?