[Rhodes22-list] Dry Tortugas and Biscayne Bay

Bob and Kathy Quinn bobandkathyr22 at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 28 00:53:06 EDT 2010

Welcome back Bahama Bill!  Look forward to reading of your trip to the Dry
Tortugas.  You may recall there were two R22 owners who sailed out from the west
coast of Florida:  one from Naples, and the other from Ft. Myers if I recall
properly.

We love sailing in Biscayne Bay.

Bob and Kathy on the "NoKaOi 3"