[Rhodes22-list] I'm Back

Ben Schultz benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Sat Aug 28 20:07:02 EDT 2010

Another welcome back. What an enjoyable thread.  I still sorta miss Tootle's amusing rudeness to the newbies, Roger's overly-engineered solutions to any problem, and pretty much every post from Slim, who's a guy I never met, but who I always really liked. But I'm awfully glad that no one still lingering feels the need to alter my political views.

I'm looking forward to rading about your trip. We had a rental secured in the keys for late summer, but I didn't want to spend the summer worrying about oil, so we did Watts Bar lake in TN instead. I had forgotten how nice a big, uncrowded, fresh water lake could be. I need to make the tip though. Sounds like I need to sync my schedule with that of the Coconut Castaways.

Ben