[Rhodes22-list] I'm Back

Bill W. wewickman at spectraenergy.com
Mon Aug 30 09:37:40 EDT 2010

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome.  And also for re-posting the Bahamas
trip.  Good memories.

I just looked up some of Chris' sailing accounts and really enjoyed them.
To be sure, I could never draw like him.

The ultimate trip, if I recall correctly, was one that Chris G. took for
about a month off of Baja California.  And also one on another small boat in
Greece I think.

Bill W.
s/v Fina Lee