[Rhodes22-list] Cautionary Tale (addendum) and another story

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Mon Aug 30 20:57:39 EDT 2010

Rick,

1st lost anchor was a beautiful 7 1/2 # danforth which I cut loose on the
first weekend the damn boat was in the water. the next 2 were 10# maltise
cross anchors. Last year I thought I solved the problem with my 3 1/2 #
ninja grapnel irons. (see attached pict)
http://old.nabble.com/file/p29578622/DSCF0395.jpg
 But this year I lost 3 of these. I'm telling ya brother 12" concrete hollow
core blocks are looking better and better. At least those are cheap to
replace.

ANY suggestions would be appreciated

John S

John,