[Rhodes22-list] Genoa size - 130 or 150

Robert Baldi rob.o.baldi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 16:54:38 EST 2010

To everyone who has replied:

It's great to be back! - Your responses are most helpful. I encourage anyone
with an opinion to respond even if it just agrees with someone else. My
decision may end up being based on the majority view.

By the way Rummy - were you on the Rhodes that had a major knock down
(despite the self righting qualities of our boat) when too much sail was
out. I remember the post from many years ago. Someone who said they always
sail with lots of sail and sitting on the rail - Remember the story?

rob

--
Robert O. Baldi