[Rhodes22-list] The launch of Second Wind

Melvyn Rothbard melrothbard at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 15:48:03 EST 2010

Joe:
It sounds like you had a great start as part of the Rhodes family.  I sail in Barnegat Bay off of Long Beach Island in New Jersey.  I had a Rhodes for ten years before I bought the mast rising system from Stan.  I had some help from some buddies on the Island the first time I raised the mast. Since then, I keep Stan's manual close by and rise and lower by myself while the boat is in the water.  It really works great.  Best of luck in the future.

Mel
Paper Clipper

If you he intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e mail in error, please delete this message and immediately notify us by replying to this e mail or telephoning us at 215 901 2258.