[Rhodes22-list] The launch of Second Wind

Robert rcbrower at optonline.net
Sat Dec 11 13:37:22 EST 2010

Hi Sling.  I am not very active on the list, but I did name my Rhodes 22
"Second Wind", several years ago.  I was returning to sailing after
recovering from cardiac bypass surgery.  It seemed appropriate to my new
lease on life.  I sail on the Great South Bay of long Island NY, so I don't
think anyone will mix up our boats.  Welcome to the group.
Bob Brower, "Second Wind"