[Rhodes22-list] Roller type trailer for sale, MD Eastern shore

Gary Lockhart gary_lockhart33 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 20:02:34 EST 2010

1979 Trailer used for my '79 Rhodes22. New vinyl coated winch cable and safety chains included.
Tires and tongue jack are 4 years old. My Rhodes22 could be winched up onto the trailer OK but launching was a royal PITA. Great trailer for someone who only needs it every other year to put on bottom paint (lots of clearance underneath, boat rides more than a foot higher than on a bunk trailer). $300 or BO. Delivery negotiable. Needs to go before Jan. 1, 2011.

I picked-up a bunk trailer from Stan and it is much easier to use.
Gary
s/v Coquina '79 Rhodes22 Continental
Snow Hill, MD