[Rhodes22-list] Was: The launch of Second Wind HUMOR!

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Thu Dec 16 00:47:52 EST 2010

Or stay home. (grin)

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of
R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 9:20 AM
To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Was: The launch of Second Wind HUMOR!

Unbelievable. After all the years of supplying FREE information on this
list and this is the thanks I get. Well, I can go to any bar and get this
kind
 of abuse.

Rummy

In a message dated 12/15/2010 7:33:01 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
LKUHN at cnmc.org writes:

Rummy is the Starr of the list.  That second drink must be  a White Russian.

Sprocket80 wrote:

> Sorry,
>
>   That was actually a picture of George Wendt, Here are a  couple of
> pictures of i think are Rummy before he graduated to rum.
>
> (Hopefully he sees the humor)
>

>  Todd T.

Best

> wishes, Joe   Riley
>
>  http://old.nabble.com/file/p30420170/Second%2BWind%2BLaunch.pdf
>
> Second+Wind+Launch.pdf
>
> --

>  http://old.nabble.com/The-launch-of-Second-Wind-tp30420170p30420170.html

> For the  list Charter and help with using the mailing  list and archives
go

>  http://www.rhodes22.org/list

> For the list  Charter and help with using the mailing  list and archives
go

> to   http://www.rhodes22.org/list

>  http://www.rhodes22.org/list

> A  non-text attachment was scrubbed...