[Rhodes22-list] Cleveland Ice House

Rick sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 10:24:49 EST 2010

See all those seagulls?

My boat is stored for the winter about 30 yards from the water.  After the
storm, the tarp on the water side is now covered with bird poop splatter
blown ashore.  The seagulls flew all during that wind to feast on the fish
thrown up by the waves.  They have to be Mother Nature's toughest model of
bird.