[Rhodes22-list] Ouch (Humor)

ASNOOCH at aol.com ASNOOCH at aol.com
Thu Dec 23 11:58:21 EST 2010

from Captn.  Snooch and the crew of the Golden Snooch, 82 Rhodes, Southold,
 NY.

In a message dated 12/23/2010 11:49:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
melrothbard at yahoo.com writes:

I think  that we need to organize a virtual holiday party.  We can all sit
by our  computers and drink and watch one of stan's old Rhodes  tapes .

Mel/Paperclipper

Melvyn H.  Rothbard
Attorney at Law
Suite 3C
23 South 23rd  Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
215 901 2258
Fax: 215 656  0993
melrothbard at yahoo.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The  information and/or documents included in or accompanying this
transmission  contain(s) confidential information belonging to the sender which is
legally  privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the
individual or  entity to whom it was sent as indicated above. If you are not the
intended  recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution  or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this
transmission is  strictly prohibited. If you have received this e mail in
error, please delete  this message and immediately notify us by replying to this
e mail or  telephoning us at 215 901 2258.