[Rhodes22-list] Ouch (Humor)

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Thu Dec 23 14:10:19 EST 2010

Rummy,

Statistically you may be better at sex, sailing, and drinking:

http://yachtpals.com/sex-sailing-4126 http://yachtpals.com/sex-sailing-4126

"A follow-up questionnaire did not find any significant difference between
the displacement or type of craft sailed, and the individual's or couple's
virility index score, indicating that it is not the size of the boat which
makes the difference, but rather the motion of the ocean."

Thank goodness!

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD