[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22-list Digest, Vol 2421, Issue 1

Rick sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 19:23:13 EST 2010

Marc,

Glad your experience with PlasTeak went well.  Since I have a couple drops
of American Indian blood in my veins, it is gratifying for me to see how
ably Jennifer represents a green business.  (Much more preferable to
gambling.)  And when she chooses to  "look Indian" in grooming and dress,
she's a knockout.

Rick