[Rhodes22-list] Chicago 2010

Ronald Lipton ronald.lipton at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 11:09:06 EST 2010

I am glad they sold the boat, Stan seemed to be a little discouraged by
the lack of serious interest on Saturday.  The show as a whole was about
20% smaller than a few years ago, and not as well attended. There was
a nice seminar on the two Royal Marines who traveled the Northwest
Passage in a 17' boat (do you think their parents approved?) and on the
Physics of Sailing, with a nice Van de Graf generator.

Ron