[Rhodes22-list] South Florida R22 Sailing Regatta

Bob and Kathy Quinn bobandkathyr22 at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 4 21:49:12 EST 2010

 Kathy and I were out on the North Fork of the St. Lucie River this afternoon enjoying a wonderful sail in blustering winds when low and behold a second R22 appeared.  Turns out it was Clyde and another aboard  "Martha's Folly."

Well maybe two doesn't count as a Regatta, but hey it was fun to see two R22s with the R22 emblem clearly showing on the mainsails sailing in the same waters.   I believe there are two possibly three other R22s in the area but I have not seen them in some time.

Bob and Kathy Aboard "NoKaOi III"

PS:  Kathy forgot the camera so no pics.  Sorry...