[Rhodes22-list] More Ice

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Sat Feb 6 19:52:57 EST 2010

Ken,

If that's your backyard I'm jealous!  Great view and what could be better than to walk out the back door and on to your boat?

Not real big on snow however after spending six hours shoveling today.  Thank goodness for Advil.

Go Saints!  Or Colts--don't really care.  I'm in it for the beer and commercials and mostly the beer commercials.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Kent Island, MD