[Rhodes22-list] Winter Joke Time

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 16:22:56 EST 2010

A police motorcycle cop stops a driver for running a red light. The guy is a
real jerk and comes running back to the officer demanding to know why he is
being harassed by the Gestapo!
So the officer calmly tells him of the red light violation.  The motorist
instantly goes on a tirade, questioning the officer's ancestry, sexual
orientation, etc., in rather explicit terms.

The tirade goes on without the officer saying anything.
When he gets done with writing the ticket he puts an "AH" inthe lower right
corner of the narrative portion of the ticket.

He then hands it to the 'violator' for his signature.  The guy  signs the
ticket angrily, and when presented with his copy points to the "AH" and
demands to know what it stands for.The officer says, "That's so when we go
to court, I'll rememberthat you're an asshole!"

Two months later they're in court. The 'violator' has such a bad   driving
record he is about to lose his license and has hired a lawyer to represent
him. On the stand the officer testifies to seeing the man run the red light.
Under cross examination the defense attorney asks; "Officer is this a
reasonable facsimile of the ticket you issued my client?"Officer responds,
"Yes, sir, that is the defendant's copy, his signature and mine, same number
at the top.

Lawyer: "Officer, is there any particular marking or notation on this ticket
you don't normally make?""Yes, sir, in the lower right corner of the
narrative there is an "AH," underlined.""What does the "AH" stand for,
officer?""Aggressive and hostile, Sir.""Aggressive and hostile?""Yes, Sir?

"Officer, are you sure it doesn't stand for asshole?""Well, sir, you know
your client better than I do!"

BenC

to http://www.rhodes22.org/list