[Rhodes22-list] Picture of old GBI furler

ASNOOCH at aol.com ASNOOCH at aol.com
Wed Feb 10 11:14:26 EST 2010

Eric,
I reinforce that upper section of the sail attached sleeve with dacron and
set a solid brass grommet . When this sleeve passes over the tube, a ss
screw of  appropriate size with a ss washer attaches it to the upper tube.

Burt
Golden Snooch
Rhodes 82
Southold, NY

In a message dated 2/10/2010 10:09:35 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,