[Rhodes22-list] boats down

Ben Schultz benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Wed Feb 10 16:32:19 EST 2010

No worries for us, Frank.  The Rhodes 22 really is unsinkable.  Katrina
ripped off my pop top and hatch and left my boat upside down in the lake.
She was ugly, but she was most definitely floating!

We've had a lot of list turnover since then.  Here are the pictures, if
you're interested.  I can't bear to look.

http://theskinnyonbenny.com/pg3.php?spgmGal=014%20-%20Velvet%20Elvis%20Damag
e%20Photos

Ben
R22 Velvet Elvis