[Rhodes22-list] Anyone have a Mainsail made from ripstop nylon?

Greg PA baywindgroup at comcast.net
Fri Feb 12 18:47:04 EST 2010

Good Old Boat Magazine has an article about using a Mainsail made from
ripstop nylon for those light days. My favorite time to be out is in July
and August, but probably the worst time for wind. I wanted to make a sail
myself and this might be the perfect starter project. It also seems like a
good way to add more color to Serenity. Anyone have one and what size did
you use?

-----
Greg PA
s/v SERENITY