[Rhodes22-list] A beautiful morning in South Carolina

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Feb 15 09:31:20 EST 2010

Rob,
Actually, the lake has been 2 1/2 feet above full pool for quite some time
now. They normally keep it three to four feet down during the winter to
allow  for spring melt in the mountains. I was hoping to get some concrete work
down on  the lake front, but that can't be done until the lake recedes. I'm
not  complaining. After four years of extreme draught, I will gladly take
the lake  being over full.

Rummy

In a message dated 2/15/2010 9:08:06 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,