[Rhodes22-list] 'Getting a life', as my daughter would say

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 15 22:08:56 EST 2010

Oh, Please!  I will gladly share with anyone who really needs to know the contents of the emails Stan and I shared which dissolved an informal agreement from 2006.  This matter died long ago - what fantasies bring this back onto the list?  The unpleasant venting of suggestions that my decision was unfair is itself unfair and absolutely untrue.  I agree with other members of the list that the fleet wants to be informed on new product and developments in a tasteful manner.

Art