[Rhodes22-list] Rummy's good idea.....

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 13:58:48 EST 2010

can be turned on its head.....
Re;The current sniping discussion of 'he said..." etc....Todd & Art....It's just another 'You done me wrong, song."
Rummy cried foul & said that more than two weeks had elapsed since a posting so it could not be replied to ...
I am suggesting that a minimum of two weeks elapse between each post on this subject as I've heard enuf of it.
Take it back channel.
When y'all think you've got a resolution, post it. Once.
One reply each.
Stan, this does not apply to you.
Back to breakfast.

elle

Beer is good....people are crazy

1992 Rhodes 22    Recycled '06"Watermusic"  {Lady in Red}