[Rhodes22-list] List quiet.

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Feb 24 14:57:09 EST 2010

Rummy,

Hulls are real good at holding water on one side or the other.  This one has
simply had its share of water on the inside, rendering it beyond salvage.
I'm surprised that it is still standing - it must be fairly fragile.

Enlarge the image (150%) and take a good look at the starboard bow near the
waterline.  I think that you will find that Stan was right about this one!
He sure does get around!

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY