[Rhodes22-list] Single or double axle?

Ellner ellner at pressenter.com
Sat Feb 27 16:57:04 EST 2010

Frank,

I had a single axle and had the second axle and brakes added.  The
single axle has a smaller margin of error in weight distribution.  With
the double axle I accidentally got up to 80 mph ( not a good idea) and
didn't know it was back there.  Also when the boat is on the trailer and
not attached to a vehicle one can be on the boat and walk anywhere
without the boat and trailer tipping backwards.  I feel it is good
insurance in case of a flat tire.
Rod
Toy blew 1987/2009