[Rhodes22-list] good place to launch on Pamlico?

James Barron jbarron1 at cinci.rr.com
Fri Jan 1 18:46:09 EST 2010

Mike,

Check out Oriental. There is a public dock there and I'm pretty sure that you can leave
your vehicle.   Try starting with this web site.
http://towndock.net/   or google Pamlico county, NC sailing.
There are several sailing clubs in the area too. One I believe is "Blackbeard sailing
club" ?  Also several private small marinas.  Very friendly guy named Paul
Fairbank owns "Boonedocks"

Jim and I bought our Rhodes with the intent of sailing there. Never did get to do
it, but it's a fun little town with good people.

Hope this helps

Kathy Barron