[Rhodes22-list] Happy New Year to the Fleet

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Sat Jan 2 10:33:41 EST 2010

Mary Lou,
That New Years Eve celebration sounds like a ball.  I had to re-read your note as I had missed the word "wooden" in your description of the rockfish.  What a great time!

I know that Eric and I (any many more) were enjoying the bowl game New Years Eve.  Nothing like a Hokie smack-down of those annoying Volunteers.  Hopefully, enough to keep my wife's family queit for a few years.

SW Virginia still has snow on the ground and it is in the teens all this weekend.  Haven't even seen my boat since we pulled it and stored it.  Hopefully soon! - Rob