[Rhodes22-list] Batteries and solar panels

ejor2 at aol.com ejor2 at aol.com
Thu Jan 7 13:25:42 EST 2010

If you are going to spend that much on a battery you may want to also look at the AGM type vs the gel. My understanding is the cost is similar. Most of what I read online seemed to be that the AGM types were better than gels. No personal experiance, just what I've read. Also, pay attention to the weight when comparing different brands with the same amp ratings, the heavier the better, might be stating the obvious but...

Eric