[Rhodes22-list] Batteries and solar panels

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Thu Jan 7 15:35:31 EST 2010

We are on our second AGM battery on Fretless. Got quite a few years
out of the first one. We went with the AGM because they are sealed
(you don't add water, they don't need a battery box) but don't need
the special treatment of the gel batteries. First was one of the
premium names when they weren't as common, second a much cheaper one.
Satisfied with both.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD