[Rhodes22-list] Happy New Year to the Fleet

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 16:23:38 EST 2010

 Mike;

I had to read your post three times to figure out what the heck you were
talking about. I need a good proof reader. I'm going to have to start
sending all my draft posts to you first.

By the way, you can make it under a 35" bridge if you just submerge first to
periscope depth.

Good catch.

BenC

>>> http://www.rhodes22.org/list