[Rhodes22-list] A question of size and shape (sails ye salty dogs sails)

r22rumrunner at aol.com r22rumrunner at aol.com
Tue Jan 12 06:46:52 EST 2010

John,
Tinker away. It sounds like you have the perfect boat for this type of
work. Five years is a long time. Personally I would rather be out sailing.
Speaking of sailing, it looks like the deep freeze we have been in will finally
 disappear by tomorrow and I will have to go sailing.

Rummy

In a message dated 1/11/2010 8:31:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,