[Rhodes22-list] A question of size and shape (sails ye salty dogs sails)

Greg PA baywindgroup at comcast.net
Tue Jan 12 19:48:24 EST 2010

John
Different strokes for different folks. I love working on my boat, just like
I loved building furniture in my shop. If I hadn't bought a "fix me up" I
wouldn't be sailing anything but my old Scorpion. I don't think I will be
going so far as you, but again different strokes. I like hearing about some
of the work on the older boats, even if they were discussed ten years ago.
Keep us up to date on the projects.

-----
Greg PA
s/v Serenity