[Rhodes22-list] Was Sails Now Boom Vangs

David Culp dculp at hsbtx.com
Fri Jan 15 01:33:10 EST 2010

Yeah, that's normally how a preventer is run (forward).  It just has to be
able to run freely in case of a quick maneuver.  I just pull a line up out
of the cleat on the vang and the boom is free to move to any position and if
the line were ever to tangle, I am there to fix it.

No pictures yet... Inclement weather down here the last few days.

dc